This course introduces students to the fundamentals of machine learning. Students will be instructed in the basic tasks of machine learning, as well as learning various approaches to solution analysis, allowing students to gain skills in the development of intelligent systems based on machine learning.
3 PM – 5 PM*
2 hours a day, 6 days a week *
Location: American University in the Emirates
Learning Mode: Classroom*
* Final schedule and mode of offering subject to change.
- Direct cash and credit card payments at the Financial Affairs Department of American University in the Emirates
- Pre-requisite:Basic knowledge in Linear algebra, Mathematical analysis, Probability theory, Statistics, Python.
- For more information about the course, contact:
E: email@example.com T: +971 50 5203807 OR E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: +971 42 4421042
- Introduction to artificial intelligence
- Representation and processing of data
- Overview of the basic tasks of machine learning
- Classification and regression task
- Non-parametric methods
- Linear methods
- Support vector machine
- Bayesian classification
- Decision tree
- Ensemble methods
- Automatic differentiation
- Deep neural networks
- Convolutional neural networks
- Recurrent neural networks
- Feature selection
- Feature Extraction
- Generative Models
Prof. Andrey (Alexandrovich) Filchenkov
Head of Machine Learning Lab.
Faculty of Informational Technologies and Programming, ITMO University, St. Petersburg, Russia