Associate Python Programmer
The course is intended for individuals with a basic knowledge of Python. The program covers the following topics: modules, packages, PIP, character encoding, strings and string processing, generators, iterators, closures, files, file streams and file processing, exception hierarchies, and much more.
2 hours a day, 6 days a week *
Location: American University in the Emirates
Learning Mode: Classroom *
* Final schedule and mode of offering subject to change.
- Direct cash and credit card payments at the Financial Affairs Department of American University in the Emirates
- Pre-requisite:Knowledge of Basics of Python.
- For more information about the course, contact:
- Importing and usage modules and packages
- Performing evaluations using the math module
- Generating random values using the random module
- Discovering host platform properties using the platform module
- Creating and using user-defined modules and packages
- Handle errors using Python-defined exceptions
- Extending the Python exceptions hierarchy with self-defined exceptions
- Machine representation of characters
- Operating on strings
- Employing built-in string methods
- Understanding the Object-Oriented approach
- Employing class and object properties,
- Equiping a class with methods
- Discover the class structure
- Building a class hierarchy using inheritance
- Constructing and initializing objects
- Building complex lists using list comprehension,
- Embedding lambda functions into the code
- Defining and using closures
- Understanding basic Input/Output terminology
- Performing Input/Output operations
Dr. Muravyov Sergey Borisovich
Associate Professor of the Faculty of Information Technologies and Programming, ITMO University, St. Petersburg. Russia & Associate Professor of the School of Biological and Medical Physics. Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (National Research University). Moscow, Russia.